The ROSIGLIONI IMPIANTI S.r.l. company operates in medical sector in the realization and providing of medical devices and in hospitals for over 40 years.
The company is certified in compliance of UNI EN ISO 9001, UNI CEI EN ISO 13485 standards and it is enabled to the construction and CE marking of medical devices in class lla and llb under the Italian law 46/97.
- Design, manufacture, supply and installation of medical devices;
Manufacture of technical and medical gas pipeline systems, including the realization of decompression and production plants:
- medical and technical Air;
- nitrous oxide;
- carbon dioxide;
- nitric oxide;
- intracavitary vacuum and suction;
- anaesthetic gas scavenging systems.
- Systems maintenance, operation and management;
- Operational management of medical gas distribution systems and plants;
- Design and construction of prefabricated operating rooms, and stainless steel technical furniture;
- Alarm and technological systems;
Hospital communication system BUS and IP based technology;
- Fire alarm systems;
Bed heads for hospitalization, intensive care units, wall units for surgical pendants for, anaesthesia and resuscitation;
- Control systems and remote control systems;
- Domotic systems;
- Sanitizing services for the environments treatment;
- Marketing and installation of electrical equipment:
- Automatic respirators for surgical appliances;
- Ventilation pulmonary resuscitation;
- Anaesthesia accessories;
- Vital signs monitors;
- Electrosurgical instruments;
- Infusion pumps;
- Radiology and imaging studies equipment.
The company is member of:
- UNI (National Organization for Standardization):
- commission SC4 n°U4204 for the pulmonary anesthesia and ventilation;
- commission n° U42040002 for medical gas systems.
It is also a partner of leading manufactures of medical equipment on the International scene (quote: Steris, Schrack-Seconet, Maquet) for which marketing activities, installation and service are carried out.
Design, planning and control are carried out to ensure fulfillment of the requirements specified in Directive 2007/47/EC on medical devices, from the harmonized standards and the customer.
Maintenance of equipment and installations is carried out according to legislation, directives and existing regulations:
D. Lgs. Nr. 81/08, D. Lgs. Nr. 46 of 24/02/1997, D.P.R. Nr. 37 of 14/01/1997, Circolare nr. 99 of 15/10/64, UNI 11100, UNI EN ISO 15001, etc.
In this context, the Rosiglioni Impianti operates since 70’s, offering to customers a specialized and comprehensive, more than that, Rosiglioni Impianti offers a continuos collaboration as a partner for the problems resolution.
The company is available to answer any questions for any clarification.